Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
LogosBlock is a blockchain-based alternative investment and wealth management platform focused on increasing crypto-asset adoption by the broader institutional financial community. We believe in people -- We choose our people wisely. You’ll be given freedom and great benefits. Often work and play collide in our work space. Our team members have fun, make great salaries and build lifelong relationships with each other all while building an impressive product.
What you’ll be doing:
• Development of workflows using Blockchain agnostic smart contracts.
• Implement RESTFul Endpoints for different clients
• Robust web services
• Create tests to accompany produced code.
• Write code with security and resiliency in mind.
• Lead and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks.
• Work in partnership with Web Services and User Interface developers.
• Develop in alignment with overall architecture design.
• Assist in incident and problem resolution as appropriate.
What you’ll need:
• Experience developing scalable web and/or mobile apps for enterprise/
consumer software initiatives. 7+ years experience.
• Understanding of Blockchain technology.
• Experience of developing smart contracts written in Solidity, EOS or Stellar
• Understanding of Truffle Framework
• Understanding of Azure Stack and BAAS (Blockchain as a Service)
• Experience writing scalable Web services
• Experience of working in Agile projects with highly automated DevOps.
• Experience in modern test techniques such as Test, Behaviour & Acceptance
Testing Driven Development (TDD, BDD & ATDD).
• Experience of developing highly secure and resilient code.
• Experience of collaborating with User Interface developers.
• Interest in blockchain and enthusiasm for working in a space full of unknown
unknowns, pivoting as needed, and being comfortable with not
knowing the end state is a must.
• Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organisation competencies
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, Costa Rica
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.