Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
KPIT is a global technology company with software solutions that will help mobility leapfrog towards autonomous, clean, smart and connected future. With 6000+ Automobelievers across the globe, specializing in embedded software, AI & Digital solutions, KPIT enables customers to accelerate implementation of next-generation mobility technologies. With development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India – KPIT works with leaders in mobility and is present where the ecosystem is transforming.
Candidate will be part of the feature development team to extract new features from a data repository consisting of sensor and test vehicle data.
- Strong experience with Hadoop and it’s ecosystem (e.g. Yarn, MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Kafka, etc.) in development and implementation.
- Experience in loading from disparate data sets and pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Experience in writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code in languages like Java, Scala, and Python. Writing of MapReduce jobs.
- Track record of working on perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights while maintaining security and data privacy.
- Deep knowledge in distributed processing principles and frameworks - Experience in modelling complex big data architectures.
- Should have worked on data analytics projects involving feature extraction.
- Should have good communication (verbal/written) and presentation skills.
- Should have a good problem understanding and analytical skills.
- Preferred to have played a role in project coordination and knowledge of project management methodologies.
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.