Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
We are working with a company that provides industry-leading enterprise SaaS solutions to government transportation and environmental organizations in the US.
Their products support a diverse range of critical workflows for agencies planning the US’s vast transportation infrastructure. They have built a software that transforms data into integrated real-time insights enabling the management of transportation improvement projects worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Their SaaS solutions are also extensively utilized in integrating workflow and data sets for the management of environmental projects.
They have a nimble and entrepreneurial team of multi-talented individuals who care deeply about their commitments to customers and to each other. What they value the most is collaboration, humility, accountability, efficiency, and a relentless drive for excellence.
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Be challenged and sharing experiences with a multi-talented team? Then this is the place for you.
We are searching for a backend developer that knows about Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application architecture, agile development and more. Esentially you must be well versed in:
• Architecture/Design Principles/Strategic Approach
1. RESTful Architecture
2. Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application architecture
3. SOLID, DI/IoC, CI, DDD software design principles
4. Task-based Asynchronous Pattern
5. API-First Approach
6. Code-First database Approach
• Application Technologies
1. C#.Net Core Web Api
2. MVC Design Pattern
4. Unit Test using xUnit
5. Event-Driven - Message Queue/Service Bus
6. Source control management tools using GIT (on BitBucket)
• Database Technologies
1. Relational/NoSQL/Spatial data using PostgreSQL
2. Redis for in-memory service side caching
3. Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Entity Framework Core
4. Micro ORM using Dapper
5. Generic Repository Pattern with Unit of Work
6. Database version control using FlywayDb
• Server Technologies
1. AWS EC2
2. AWS ELB
3. AWS RDS
4. AWS ElasticCache
5. ubuntu - Linux
6. nginx - Reverse Proxy
7. PostgreSQL - Database
8. Using BitBuckets pipelines for CI/CD (potentially Jenkins in the future)
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.