Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
The company we are working with this time is the modern system of record for omnichannel advertising, bringing together brands, agencies, media owners, technology, and data partners. A platform to control critical data related to marketing investments, they enable end-to-end management of campaigns from planning, buying, and selling to analyzing, optimizing, invoicing, and payments.
Our client processes $150 billion in annual media spend, employs 1200 people across 20 global offices, and is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies.
RESPONSIBILITIES, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
We are looking for senior software developers who are real problem solvers with a "can pick-up and learn any product" attitude. We use modern data storage systems (MongoDB, Elastic Search, Postgres, MySQL) to warehouse & analyze "big data" segments. For the list-oriented, here are a few things we'd get excited about:
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar demonstrated professional experience with strong computer science fundamentals
• You've at least 3-5 years of professional experience with production scale software systems
• Proficiency in python including sql-alchemy, pandas, numpy celery and ampq
• Experience with large scale, concurrent applications is a plus.
• Experience working with relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (schema design and query optimization).
• Experience working with ETL pipelines and data warehousing.
• Experience working with RESTful web services.
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.