Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client is a B2B (business-to-business) marketplace connecting businesses and suppliers, started with the mission of moving billions of dollars of small business purchases online for the first time. They have a network of 150,000 businesses in North America and have helped them get hundreds of thousands of quotes for purchases worth $4 billion across hundreds of categories. They have also built the first B2B reputation ecosystem, built on a foundation of 18,000+ company profiles containing verified customer reviews and other reputation data that are used to generate trust between businesses.
Our client is looking for experienced, talented, and hungry engineers who are looking to build something truly great. They've built a huge amount of infrastructure to get them where they are, but with the diverse and complex set of problems in their space, there will never be a shortage of exciting new products, features, and systems for them to build. They have a uniquely flat hierarchy and you will likely have more autonomy over your own code than you are typically used to.
- Collaborating closely with their business team to build new products, features, and services for the platform, as well as iterating on existing ones.
- Making sure the company is fully equipped to handle its rapidly growing user base and expanding product offerings. This includes everything from improving the speed and reliability of parts of our platform to helping us make huge technology decisions that will have long-lasting effects on where our platform can go.
- 3+ years as a backend or full-stack developer
- 2+ years in Python and Django, preferably with proficiency in Django REST Framework
- 2+ years in cloud computing, preferably AWS
- Experience in our frontend stack, i.e., ReactJS, AngularJS, SASS, Webpack, Gulp
- Experience in data science and familiarity with Python data analysis tools like SciPy, Scikit-learn, and Pandas.
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.